The CPAP-device (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) supports patients with breathing difficulties.
An adjustable air-oxygen mixture is pressed into the mouth and nose at a continuous pressure, keeping the airways open and increasing the amount of oxygen entering the blood stream. This breathing aid can be used to help Covid-19 patients with severe breathing problems to breathe more easily and has been shown to help prevent the need for invasive ventilation.
- Developed by Mercedes AMG and UCL London (https://www.ucl.ac.uk/)
- Clinically tested and used in England
- Oxygen-air mixture adjustable
- Compatible with hospital oxygen connections
- Compatible with standard inlet filters, oxygen analysers, PEEP valves, patient interfaces
- Comparatively inexpensive to produce
We are currently collecting inquiries and are in contact with interested parties. If you are also interested, please fill out the contact form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.